Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sarah Reviews Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn

Want an easy* was to make this boy happy?

Ian Loves Popcorn
Originally uploaded by Sarah606

Give him a big ol' bowl of popcorn.

In this case Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter type.

Ian loved it.

I liked it too. It's popcorn. Popcorn tastes good.

(Deep thoughts brought to you by Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah)

_____
* I usually just make popcorn in a pan - old school style. It isn't hard, but sometimes I forget how convenient microwave popcorn can be.

3 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Hey! We got popcorn too! I've been meaning to blog about my first blog-related free stuff - or at least the first package I received addressed to "Lumpyhead blog," but I am lame.

Best part? The free bowl. Lumpyhead LOVES the bowl.

Anonymous said...

We've been air popping lately as we have an old school air popper (that i think we got as a wedding gift). Little guy likes seeing the "popcorn nuts" become actual popcorn.

I'd say it's healthier, but I always melt butter to go over it, so it probably isn't.

Adrienne said...

You haven't tasted micro popcorn until you have tasted Orville's buttery Garlic or his Salt and Pepper. TO DIE FOR! And they're snack size bags so you don't feel guilty at all!

check out my review on them http://adrienneshousereviews.blogspot.com/2008/06/snack-time.html

 
Site Meter