Monday, October 25, 2010

Sarah Reviews Wendy's Pick 2 Value Menu

Wendy's has this new Value menu where you get to pick two things for $4.99

You can get one of four salads and a side (water, a frosty, a soft drink, a baked potato, chili, a jr. bacon cheeseburger or a chicken to go wrap) for $4.99.

Wendy's (through The Motherhood) was kind enough to host a lunch for some local bloggers and they let us try the Pick 2 Value Menu.

There a four salads: a BLT Cobb Salad, an Apple Pecan Chicken Salad, a Baja Salad and a Spicky Chicken Caesar Salad.

I chose a Baja Salad and a baked potato for my side.

To be fair and honest, I only picked the baked potato because 1) fries were not an option and 2) I didn't realize I could have chosen a drink.

According to Wendy's website the Baja Salad has "rich and meaty chili with fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, tortilla strips and creamy Red JalapeƱo dressing."

Now, I did not use the dressing because honestly a salad with chili on top does not require extra moisture. It didn't need it. I also didn't eat the guacamole because I don't like guacamole. Other than that it was pretty tasty. As far as fast food salad's go, this one was quite good and I would eat one again.

Overall, I would say that it is a pretty good deal. The other salads looked good too.

And it is always nice to have lunch with friends.




Photos via Vicky and Kristen.

No comments:

 
Site Meter