Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sarah Reviews DevDad

DevDad is giving away a free camera for a review. I figured this would be a great way to break in the new site.

What can I say about DevDad? He is a stay-at-home Dad in Tampa. If you ever read my blog at all, you know I'm from Tampa too. Now, I have only recently discovered DevDad, and he seems to have a Boston hat on in a picture I saw of him, but if he is a Bucs fan then we have at least two things in common.

Well, three things. We also both have blogs and are stay at home parents.

His name is Mike and he seems to have some sort of career that "specializes in web design and search engine marketing". I'm not sure what that means, but if it drives more traffic, it must be a good thing.

He also has a wife named Sarah. My name is Sarah. I have a brother named Mike.

It would seem that DevDad and I actually have quite a bit in common.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go e-mail Mike and pester him about Tampa. Oh, and also win a camera.

So go visit DevDad. Do it now.

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Dear God, he's 21. TWENTY-ONE.

Christ.

I hope that's a lie.

Devra said...

I kept reading and had to keep getting the picture of my own dad out of my head.

 
Site Meter