Monday, November 14, 2011

Sarah Reviews Swagbucks

You know how you end up googling things 40 times a day? Do you ever wish you got credit for all of that searching?

Search & Win

Swagbucks is kind of like that.

You can win "swagbucks" for searching, then you can redeem your swag bucks for actual stuff. Remember Blingo? It is sort of like Blingo except with less free iPods and more of a lot of things.

There are prizes - you can get concert tickets, electronics, games and things like that. You can spend your swag bucks in sweepstakes to try to win things or you can trade them in for money.

I almost always spend my swagbucks on Amazon gift certificates, since I spend so much money over there anyway.

I'm addicted. I've been doing it for years.

Check it out. It is free. If you don't like it you never have to do it again.

* * *

Nobody asked me to write this or paid me anything for this, but if you sign up through my link I get some sort of credit for referring you.

1 comment:

smart aleck said...

LOVE the swagbucks--I have earned over $125 in amazon gift cards this year (since April when I got serious about it), and that's without playing games or signing up for credit checks, etc.
And those gift cards have bought me guilt free shoes, dvds, and music. Plus snacks, like pop chips.

 
Site Meter